Go Online to Make the Most of you Health Insurance
Health insurance is complicated. You can make it easier by using the tools the insurance companies provide for you. Go to your insurance company’s website. Register and create your own personal online account. You will have all the information and tools you need to simplify using your insurance at your fingertips.
In most cases you will be able to:
- View your membership card
- See claims information and spending breakdowns
- Find an in-network provider or medical facility
- Access spending and rewards programs
- Use the cost calculator to estimate treatment costs
- Create paperless settings
- Opt in to receive email notifications
- And in some cases retrieve and review insurance documents for up to 18 months
If you would like help and information about group or individual health insurance policies call Lisa Bedard Dupee at 518-563-1000.